"Z87 gaming mATX with 115 dB SNR & Overclocking!"
The MAXIMUS VI GENE is one of the latest motherboards for desktop gaming computers created by ROG AKA Republic Of Gamers. ROG is a gaming brand from ASUS. So just know that ROG products are technically handled by ASUS, so great products! The MAXIMUS VI GENE is Windows 8 ready. According to the Republic Of Gamers the ROG GENE series of motherboards has been a long time choice for ATX people seeking power. The GENE motherboard series by ROG have been on BlizzCon motherboards for three years in a row! Which makes this the most used motherboard series that participate in the Battle.net World Championship!
- LGA1150 socket for those 4th Generation Intel Core i7's/i5's/i3's/Pentium and Celeron Processors.
- Intel Z87 Express Chipset
- SupremeFX for amazing cyber audio.
- Sonic Radar
- mPCIe Combo II with extra connections for new gen support
- Extreme Engine Digi+ III with premium components (apparently)
- GameFirst II + Intel Lan
- RAMDisk which allows you to double your ram speed!