How to make a makeshift bike stand. What I used for my video! :D
Watch my GoPro Montage video edited with Sony Movie Studios Platinum 12 9 minutes long of epicness and good music at the right moments. Watch in 1080P HD! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYrA9mz9da8
First off to make a GoPro makeshift bike holder or bike stand
YOU WELL NEED
- Duct Tape or Electrical Tape
- GoPro accessory the waterproof case
- Make sure your bike has one of the things that sticks out in the front and has a reflector on it.
- Make sure the bike is up on its kickstand or keep it standing up on a tree or something.
- Now hold the tape in one hand.
- Then hold the GoPro in the case in one hand.
- Place your hand with the GoPro on the reflector part facing the front of the bike.
- Put the back end of the GoPro on the reflector.
- Wrap the GoPro around the reflector and GoPro until you have a sturdy stand and the GoPro is facing the direction you want it to be.
- It saves money
- You don't have to buy a GoPro accessory, unless you are a sporty person, and need to take the GoPro off easy.
- It requires a decent amount of tape.
- The GoPro is now kind of stuck on there and tricky to get off.
- TIP: Use your scissors and muscles!
- You'll need to buy tape more often